Elasto’SCEL is a flowable repair mortar with mixed binder (mineral/polymer). The cold mix comes in 20 kg buckets and is ideal for sealing street furniture as well as repairing asphalt or concrete surfaces.
Please fill in our contact form for MSDS request.
• Two-component flowable repair mortar with mixed binder (mineral /polymer).
• Its fast-setting formula allows traffic to reopen in two hours.
• Does not require any specific tools.
• Evens out potholes, depressions, or damage in asphalt and concrete surfaces.
• Seals and levels manhole covers, sewer trenches, fire hydrants.
• Anchors street furniture, bollards, poles, road signs, billboards, fountains.
• Fixes hatches, electricity panel boxes.
• Flowable mortar – easy to apply.
•Fast setting: traffic reopens two hours after application.
• Resistant to hydrocarbons and oil.
•Resistant to de-icing salt.
•Compaction not necessary.
• Gives a perfectly level surface.
• Repaired surface does not deform (no ruts or bulges).
• Remains flexible to avoid cracking.
• Excellent adhesion to old asphalt and concrete.
• Withstands heavy traffic.
• Highly resistant to freeze-thaw.
• Can be used in winter on damp and cold substrate in negative temperatures.
• Excellent reaction to change in temperatures: – Water immersion/freeze cycle resistance test – internal procedure. – Water immersion/dry cycle resistance test – internal procedure. • Excellent stability: stability test in pot – internal procedure.
• Safe for the environment and the user.
• Mix 1 bag of minerals with 1 bottle of binder for one minute to obtain a lump-free mixture (directly in the bucket). • Pour the mortar into the hole or the trench. • Smooth the surface if necessary.
• Black, Grey.
• 20 kg plastic bucket (contains 2 bags of mineral (powder form) and 2 bottles of binder (liquid form). • Black lid. • 33-bucket stretch-wrapped pallet.
• Mortar density: 2.2. • Grain size: 0/6. • Coverage: 22kg/m² at 1 cm thick. • Pot time: 30 minutes at 20°C. • Ready for traffic in 2 hours at 20°C. • Compressive test: – 17.95 MPa, 28.73 KN at 24 hours – 18.6 MPa, 29.75 KN at 7 days – 22.4 MPa, 35.9 KN at 28 days. • Dilution: water. • Odour: none. • Equipment cleaning: with water. • VOC content: < 1% of product composition
• Customs codes: – Mineral (powder): 3906 00 00 00. – Binder (liquid): 2517 00 00 00. – Labelling: none.
• Must be stored in its sealed original packaging, between 5°C and 25°C. • 1-year shelf life.