Elasto’RÉSIPOX is a premixed patch material ideal for potholes. It contains bitumen emulsion and fast-setting plant-based epoxy resin that improves its elasticity. The cold mix aggregate size 0/10 is ideal for filling deep holes.
The cold mix asphalt comes in black or red and is supplied in 25-kg buckets. This high-performance maintenance product is easy to use and can be driven over immediately after application.
Please fill in our contact form for MSDS request.
Cold mix containing bitumen emulsion and plant-based epoxy resin.
– Potholes, holes, trenches, sewer drains, manhole covers, general road maintenance. – High traffic areas. – Creation of driveways and footpaths.
Ready-to-use. ● Long-shelf life. ● Flexible when applied. ● Dries quickly; can be driven over immediately after application. ● Fast curing (48 hours) while remaining flexible. ● Suitable for pedestrian and vehicle traffic. ● Reacts well to changes in temperature. ● Resistance similar to that of hot mix asphalt. ● Does not stick to car tyres. ● Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw cycles and to de-icing salt. ● Can be applied in wet weather.
Prepare the surface by removing all loose material from the pothole/hole/trench to be repaired. ● If possible, square the edges and obtain a 3-5 cm deep regular surface profile (10 to 15 cm for grain size 0/10). ● Pour Élasto’RÉSIPOX into the hole. Place sufficient material to form a 1 cm crown to allow for compaction ● Spread evenly with a shovel or a rake. ● Compact with a drum roller, a vibratory plate or a tamper.
Black. ● Oxide Red.
● 25-kg plastic bucket. – Black lid for black asphalt. – Red lid for oxide red asphalt. ● 33-bucket stretch-wrapped pallet.
● Bitumen emulsion + plant-based fast setting epoxy resin. ● pH 2.2 to 2.6. ● Aggregate size: 0/4, 0/6, 0/10. ● Density: 1.6 to 1.9 (not compacted). 2 to 2.3 (compacted). ● Coverage: 20 kg/m² at 1cm thick. ● Voc < 1 % (Black). ● Voc < 1.2 % (Red).
● Customs code: 2715 000 00. ● Complies with XP 18-545 standard (aggregates). ● Complies with EN 12697-1 (soluble binder content) and EN12697-2 (particle size distribution) standards. ● Labelling: none.
● Must be stored in its sealed original packaging, between 5°C and 25°C. ● 1-year shelf life.