Créa’LASTIK is a solvent-free waterproof paint. This gelling paint is particularly suitable for bridging cracks.
Please fill in our contact form for MSDS request.
• Solvent free, waterproof paint.
• Suitable for floors, walls and roofs. • Multi-function, multi-purpose. • For external use.
• Excellent resistance to cracking; highly elastic and flexible. • High impact resistance. • High covering power. • Microporous watertight membrane provides durability. • Corrects and conceals surface imperfections. • Can be used to create patterns with a long hair paint roller. • Excellent resistance to U.V. and weathering, to acidic water outflow and air pollution. • Adheres well to all types of substrates: bitumen-based surfaces, concrete, concrete slabs, breeze blocks, terracotta, PVC, metal (no anti-rust pigments). • Can be applied to damp surfaces. • Can be over coated immediately.
• Black, Red Beige, Caramel, Fibro Grey, Stone Grey, Pink Ivory, Yellow Ochre, Provence, Brick Red, Tennis Green, White, Pearl White, Straw Yellow.
• 4 kg plastic bucket ● 160-bucket pallet • 10 kg plastic bucket ● 46-bucket pallet • 20 kg plastic bucket ● 33-bucket pallet.
• Primer recommended over concrete substrates. • Drying time at 20°C: touch dry in 15 to 30 minutes depending on thickness. • Over coating: 15 to 30 minutes. • Coverage: 100 to 500 g/m² depending on surface and finish desired. • Appearance: velvety matt finish. • Density: 1.45 / 1.50. • pH: 8 / 9. • Water content: 30 %. • Odour: none. • Apply at temperature > 10 °C. • Equipment cleaning: water (fresh paint), white spirit or sanding (dry paint). • VOC < 1%.
• Customs code 3209 10 000. • Labelling: none.
• Must be stored in its sealed original packaging, between 5°C and 25°C. • 2-year shelf life.