BSC® JB is a sealant to fill joints in concrete slabs or prefabricated concrete. It is poured with a lance and does not require a primer.
Please fill in our contact form for MSDS request.
• Synthetic bitumen for sealing concrete joints.
• Jointing concrete slabs.
• Primer not required, excellent grip on concrete. • Very high tack index. • Its high elasticity provides elongation, flexibility and hardness. • Very low Fraass breaking point increases joint’s mechanical properties at low temperatures. • Resists all mechanical cleaning methods. • Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw cycles and to de-icing salt.
• The product is supplied in 500 g small solid packs, packed in 15 kg thermo-fusible bags. • This type of packaging allows for easy handling and quick-melting of the BSC packs. • The bitumen boiler’s thermostat is set between 170°C and 190°C. • Pour the binder with a lance, then sprinkle with sand. • The binder’s viscosity can be increased or decreased by changing the temperature of the boiler, which can be necessary on sloping sites.
• Caramel. • Concrete Grey. • Other colours available on request.
• 500 g small solid bags packed in 15 kg thermofusible bags. • 1,000 kg Big-Bag on pallet.
• Download Data Sheet for information.
• Must be stored in its sealed original packaging, between 5°C and 25°C. • 3-year shelf life.